At Alma B Occasions, we believe that each event should represent who you are as a host or hostess. That's why we tailor our events to suit your unique personality. We take the time to get to know your family and children so that we can create an event that you will truly love. Working with trusted vendors - including bakers, catering companies, and entertainers - we help you host the celebration of a lifetime while staying within your budget.
- First, contact us online or by phone with some general details about your request. This is just a starting point and does not lock you into any official agreement or booking.
- Once your request has been received, you will be sent an email confirmation on availability for your preferred date and time. A phone appointment will also be scheduled.
- At this point, if needed, a home or venue consultation will be scheduled.
- After confirming all the details of the event, an invoice will be emailed.
- First,an event agreement form will be emailed. Please fill in the blanks, sign and return to us at email@example.com
- At this point, an event deposit is made, through our website, all major credit cards are accepted.
- When both Event Agreement and Event Deposit have been received, you will be sent an email confirmation stating that your event has been officially booked!
- Payment of the remaining balance will be collected on the day of the event.
- On the day of your event, a hostess (or hostesses) will arrive within two hours of the event start time.
- A quick meet and greet will be held, and you will be asked to sign a hard copy of the Event
- Agreement and submit final payment.
- The hostess(es) will then begin to set up as quickly as possible (the entryway to the party space should be clear to avoid accidents or injury).
- Hostess(es) will then proceed to host package activities/services.
- After activities/services are completed the hostess(es) will assist with any snacks or sweets from the main table.
- At this time, gift opening or other activities should begin.
- The hostess(es) will then begin to clean up and exit the premises.